The CSA has constructed the ‘Introduction to Commissioning Management’ course to give real life insight and guidance to the Commissioning Management Process.
This 2-day course is split into 8 sessions, providing exercises to assess and guide Delegates through specific activities.
Each session contains:
- The source material
- Detailed guidance through the process an interactive session “exercise” to end each session
On successful completion of all 8 sessions each delegate will be awarded a CSA Introduction to Commissioning Management certificate and CSA members who are a Grade 5 and have the relevant path of development experience would then be able to apply for their Grade 6.
An Overview of the Training Course
- Project delivery in the 21st Century built environment
- Commissioning: what is it and why it is important
- The commissioning process for a construction project
- Management of the Commissioning process
- The commissioning management specialist
- Getting started on the project
– Forming a commissioning team/Producing a Cx Plan
- Commissioning-focused design reviews
- Programming commissioning activities
- Factory acceptance tests
- Preparation for site-based commissioning works
– Pre-start commissioning workshops
– Production of pre-start documentation
- Monitoring and controlling commissioning works on site
– Tracking Commissioning activities
– Verifying and documenting commissioning works
- Project handover and close-out
– Producing a final project commissioning report
– Initial occupation support/Seasonal Commissioning
The next course will be held at Yes Business Centre, Al Barsha, Dubai, UAE
There are no course dates scheduled in for 2018.
To confirm your direct interest in attending future course please contact Joanne Rowe at email@example.com, stating your full name, phone number, invoice & email address.
If enough interest is generated (each course at full capacity for 2 days) then the CSA GCC will schedule in two more course in latter part of 2018.
This unique 2-day course is priced at £600.00 + VAT for CSA Members and £700.00 + VAT for non-members.
*Hot off the press*
In addition the Introduction to Commissioning Management Course we can confirm that work is underway on our new “Advanced Commissioning/ Project Management” course and we hope to have this 2 day course ready by end of 2018 & available to all in first quarter of 2019.
More details will follow…